Anubis Gate

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Anubis Gate

Post by Haunty »

A progressive/power metal band that's actually listenable? You decide!!



[youtube]C0Mm3fAZn_c[/youtube]



I think it's fucking :xx:
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
User avatar
Harry Lime
God of Emptiness
Posts: 687
Joined: 02 Jul 2010, 08:06
Location: Indianapolis

Re: Anubis Gate

Post by Harry Lime »

I really enjoy Andromeda Unchained. I haven't had a chance to listen to their other albums yet.
Image
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: Anubis Gate

Post by Haunty »

I just downloaded their new one last night. Haven't gone through it yet. :hope:
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
User avatar
PrismAndGate
Member
Posts: 343
Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 03:35
Location: Massachusetts

Re: Anubis Gate

Post by PrismAndGate »

This is some good shit, thanks for posting :bang:



You ever listen to Evergrey, HbW? They've always been my favorite when it comes to prog/power type stuff.



[youtube]QbNOZ_m4woE[/youtube]



[youtube]b9h1WIiG8Yw[/youtube]
Image
Post Reply