Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
-
Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Post
by Haunty »
A progressive/power metal band that's actually listenable? You decide!!
[youtube]C0Mm3fAZn_c[/youtube]
I think it's fucking

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg?
(V) (;,,;) (V)
-
Harry Lime
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 687
- Joined: 02 Jul 2010, 08:06
- Location: Indianapolis
Post
by Harry Lime »
I really enjoy Andromeda Unchained. I haven't had a chance to listen to their other albums yet.
-
Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Post
by Haunty »
I just downloaded their new one last night. Haven't gone through it yet. :hope:
Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg?
(V) (;,,;) (V)
-
PrismAndGate
- Member
- Posts: 343
- Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 03:35
- Location: Massachusetts
Post
by PrismAndGate »
This is some good shit, thanks for posting
You ever listen to Evergrey, HbW? They've always been my favorite when it comes to prog/power type stuff.
[youtube]QbNOZ_m4woE[/youtube]
[youtube]b9h1WIiG8Yw[/youtube]