Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Post
by jawn galliano » 15 Jun 2011, 07:33
[quote name="Nick"]so by creepy you mean black[/quote]
correct
i made the mistake of going to a convenience store at like 3am for some beer after the fellating lover and i retired from the bars and such. it's amazing i made it back to the hotel alive!
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door
Post
by Abzu » 15 Jun 2011, 20:06
I hate that my state stops selling beer after midnight.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote: the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379 Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump
Post
by Methuselah Honeysuckle » 15 Jun 2011, 23:09
all the good stores close between 9 and 11.
packaged goods
vega wrote: But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg.
. She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑ 10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Post
by jawn galliano » 15 Jun 2011, 23:56
11pm at the latest here and there's only two shitty, overpriced places that are actually open that late.
24 hour beer/wine sales in south carolina is something i really, really miss
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363 Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Post
by agony bagony » 16 Jun 2011, 00:57
definitely not worth it for having to live in south carolina
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation
Post
by droidspawn » 17 Jun 2011, 19:59
Atlanta progressive metallers MASTODON have revealed more songtitles that will appear on their new album, "The Hunter", tentatively due in October. The CD is expected to include the following tracks, among others:
* Blasteroids
* The Octopus Has No Friends
* Stargasm
* Curl Of The Burl
* All The Heavy Lifting
* The Sparrow
* The Ruiner
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Post
by jawn galliano » 17 Jun 2011, 20:57
yeahhhh a lot of these are pretty
at best
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363 Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Post
by agony bagony » 17 Jun 2011, 21:00
god damn it i bet brent came up with most of those in his drunken ramblings
god damn it brent
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Post
by jawn galliano » 17 Jun 2011, 21:13
i aint ever trust a man named brent to be serious
i have never met a serious brent before, and i've met at least two people with that name
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation
Post
by droidspawn » 17 Jun 2011, 21:21
my first fellating lover in kindergarten was a brent schmidt now that I think about it. i don't recall his temperament though. i think he grew to become a jock
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland
Post
by Hugo. » 18 Jun 2011, 00:01
Remission has some nifty masto titles: Trampled under hoof, mother puncher, trilobite, where strides the behemoth
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379 Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump
Post
by Methuselah Honeysuckle » 18 Jun 2011, 00:29
[quote name="ein dusto"]god damn it i bet brent came up with most of those in his drunken ramblings
god damn it brent
[/quote]
lots of bretts not so much on the brents
vega wrote: But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg.
. She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑ 10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation
Post
by droidspawn » 26 Jun 2011, 14:56
"Dry Bone Valley" is another one
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363 Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Post
by agony bagony » 26 Jun 2011, 19:38
ok, this threw me for a loop: paul romano is NOT doing the artwork
<!-- m -->
http://uk.sonispherefestivals.com/news/ ... weirdness/ <!-- m -->
:"stroke me, for i wish to orgasm":
aj fosik's stuff can be found at this place:
<!-- m -->
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ajfosik/ <!-- m -->
it's neat looking, though way different from romano. in light of what seems to be a theme for 2011 i really really really really really really hope the hunter does not turn out to be some ill-conceived illud-type album. i am 100% in favor of new things so long as they sound like the band put some thought into them and is really trying to do something different & new. no hardcore radikult mastodon plz
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379 Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump
Post
by Methuselah Honeysuckle » 26 Jun 2011, 19:53
vega wrote: But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg.
. She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑ 10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107 Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain
Post
by Ninny » 26 Jun 2011, 20:01
[quote name="online quote profile"]
aj fosik's stuff can be found at this place:
<!-- m -->
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ajfosik/ <!-- m -->
[/quote]
Beer sweaters
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363 Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Post
by agony bagony » 26 Jun 2011, 20:21
the cover of the new mastodon better not be a beer sweater
though from their description of the album it might be
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379 Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump
Post
by Methuselah Honeysuckle » 26 Jun 2011, 20:45
[quote name="Nick"]
[/quote]
vega wrote: But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg.
. She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑ 10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation
Post
by droidspawn » 07 Jul 2011, 05:00
got this off the mastodon board. not sure if it's legit though:
wow that is fucking ugly
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Post
by rhino » 07 Jul 2011, 05:15
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Post
by Devy » 07 Jul 2011, 05:21
The song titles and album cover, odd though they may be, will be ignored as long as the music is good.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Post
by rhino » 07 Jul 2011, 05:25
true. i have a feeling this is going to be a loose, fun, rockin' album
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Post
by jawn galliano » 07 Jul 2011, 06:13
well now that is not a very good album cover at all
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379 Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump
Post
by Methuselah Honeysuckle » 07 Jul 2011, 06:19
I wanna jam this here album
vega wrote: But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg.
. She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑ 10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363 Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Post
by agony bagony » 07 Jul 2011, 07:24
i doubt that they have ein artwork yet
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation
Post
by droidspawn » 07 Jul 2011, 22:16
that is the official artwork
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Post
by jawn galliano » 07 Jul 2011, 22:32
i can't help but feel the runic symbols in the logo are a bit out of place
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379 Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump
Post
by Methuselah Honeysuckle » 08 Jul 2011, 03:22
[quote name="Nick"]I wanna jam this here album[/quote]
vega wrote: But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg.
. She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑ 10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Post
by rhino » 08 Jul 2011, 04:09
[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="Nick"]I wanna jam this here album[/quote][/quote]
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363 Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Post
by agony bagony » 08 Jul 2011, 04:25
yeah, now this shit just needs to leak so we can all figure out what's the what
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Post
by rhino » 08 Jul 2011, 04:31
is there an official release date yet?
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Post
by Devy » 08 Jul 2011, 04:36
And you were all worried this album would be goofy as hell....
[youtube]Tdqz877e6F8[/youtube]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107 Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain
Post
by Ninny » 08 Jul 2011, 04:59
[quote name="only pieces remain"]that is the official artwork
[/quote]
I like it
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363 Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Post
by agony bagony » 08 Jul 2011, 07:35
[quote name="rhino"]is there an official release date yet?[/quote]
not that i know of. i think it was brent who said if they finished before the european tour it would be out late summer. and then somewhere else i read they were thinking like october which would be
vicek668
Neophyte
Posts: 11 Joined: 07 Jul 2011, 18:09
Location: Poland . Piła
Post
by vicek668 » 08 Jul 2011, 16:28
[quote name="only pieces remain"]got this off the mastodon board. not sure if it's legit though:
wow that is fucking ugly[/quote]
wow.. this is joke?
when i look at this i feel strange
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363 Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Post
by agony bagony » 08 Jul 2011, 20:41
it looks both fierce and goofy, which seems to be the kind of sound they're going for on this album
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379 Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump
Post
by Methuselah Honeysuckle » 09 Jul 2011, 03:12
I get a little sad when i open this thread cause the album still isn't called the narrator
vega wrote: But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg.
. She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑ 10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.