MASTODON: First New Songtitles Revealed

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: MASTODON: First New Songtitles Revealed

Post by jawn galliano »

[quote name="Nick"]so by creepy you mean black[/quote]



correct :redneck:



i made the mistake of going to a convenience store at like 3am for some beer after the fellating lover and i retired from the bars and such. it's amazing i made it back to the hotel alive!
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: MASTODON: First New Songtitles Revealed

Post by Abzu »

I hate that my state stops selling beer after midnight. :shakefist:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: MASTODON: First New Songtitles Revealed

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

all the good stores close between 9 and 11.



packaged goods :homework:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: MASTODON: First New Songtitles Revealed

Post by jawn galliano »

11pm at the latest here and there's only two shitty, overpriced places that are actually open that late.



24 hour beer/wine sales in south carolina is something i really, really miss
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: MASTODON: First New Songtitles Revealed

Post by agony bagony »

definitely not worth it for having to live in south carolina
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: MASTODON: First New Songtitles Revealed

Post by droidspawn »

Atlanta progressive metallers MASTODON have revealed more songtitles that will appear on their new album, "The Hunter", tentatively due in October. The CD is expected to include the following tracks, among others:



* Blasteroids

* The Octopus Has No Friends :oldryan:

* Stargasm :oldryan:

* Curl Of The Burl :oldryan:

* All The Heavy Lifting

* The Sparrow

* The Ruiner
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: MASTODON: First New Songtitles Revealed

Post by agony bagony »

those are working titles i hope
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: MASTODON: First New Songtitles Revealed

Post by jawn galliano »

yeahhhh a lot of these are pretty :oldryan: at best
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: MASTODON: First New Songtitles Revealed

Post by agony bagony »

god damn it i bet brent came up with most of those in his drunken ramblings



god damn it brent :shakefist:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: MASTODON: First New Songtitles Revealed

Post by jawn galliano »

i aint ever trust a man named brent to be serious



i have never met a serious brent before, and i've met at least two people with that name
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: MASTODON: First New Songtitles Revealed

Post by droidspawn »

my first fellating lover in kindergarten was a brent schmidt now that I think about it. i don't recall his temperament though. i think he grew to become a jock :oldryan:
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: MASTODON: First New Songtitles Revealed

Post by Hugo. »

Remission has some nifty masto titles: Trampled under hoof, mother puncher, trilobite, where strides the behemoth :thingy:
Image
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: MASTODON: First New Songtitles Revealed

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="ein dusto"]god damn it i bet brent came up with most of those in his drunken ramblings



god damn it brent :shakefist:[/quote]



lots of bretts not so much on the brents
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: MASTODON: First New Songtitles Revealed

Post by droidspawn »

"Dry Bone Valley" is another one
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: MASTODON: First New Songtitles Revealed

Post by agony bagony »

ok, this threw me for a loop: paul romano is NOT doing the artwork



<!-- m -->http://uk.sonispherefestivals.com/news/ ... weirdness/<!-- m -->



:"stroke me, for i wish to orgasm":



aj fosik's stuff can be found at this place:



<!-- m -->http://www.flickr.com/photos/ajfosik/<!-- m -->



it's neat looking, though way different from romano. in light of what seems to be a theme for 2011 i really really really really really really hope the hunter does not turn out to be some ill-conceived illud-type album. i am 100% in favor of new things so long as they sound like the band put some thought into them and is really trying to do something different & new. no hardcore radikult mastodon plz
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: MASTODON: First New Songtitles Revealed

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

:homework:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: MASTODON: First New Songtitles Revealed

Post by Ninny »

[quote name="online quote profile"]



aj fosik's stuff can be found at this place:



<!-- m -->http://www.flickr.com/photos/ajfosik/<!-- m -->

[/quote]

Beer sweaters :xx:
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: MASTODON: First New Songtitles Revealed

Post by agony bagony »

the cover of the new mastodon better not be a beer sweater



though from their description of the album it might be :oldryan:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: MASTODON: First New Songtitles Revealed

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Nick"]:homework:[/quote]
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: MASTODON: First New Songtitles Revealed

Post by droidspawn »

got this off the mastodon board. not sure if it's legit though:



Image



wow that is fucking ugly
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: MASTODON: First New Songtitles Revealed

Post by rhino »

:lol:
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: MASTODON: First New Songtitles Revealed

Post by Devy »

The song titles and album cover, odd though they may be, will be ignored as long as the music is good.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: MASTODON: First New Songtitles Revealed

Post by rhino »

true. i have a feeling this is going to be a loose, fun, rockin' album :idea:
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: MASTODON: First New Songtitles Revealed

Post by jawn galliano »

well now that is not a very good album cover at all
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: MASTODON: First New Songtitles Revealed

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I wanna jam this here album
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: MASTODON: First New Songtitles Revealed

Post by agony bagony »

i doubt that they have ein artwork yet
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: MASTODON: First New Songtitles Revealed

Post by droidspawn »

that is the official artwork :gay:
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: MASTODON: First New Songtitles Revealed

Post by jawn galliano »

i can't help but feel the runic symbols in the logo are a bit out of place :huh:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: MASTODON: First New Songtitles Revealed

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Nick"]I wanna jam this here album[/quote]
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: MASTODON: First New Songtitles Revealed

Post by rhino »

[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="Nick"]I wanna jam this here album[/quote][/quote]
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: MASTODON: First New Songtitles Revealed

Post by agony bagony »

yeah, now this shit just needs to leak so we can all figure out what's the what
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: MASTODON: First New Songtitles Revealed

Post by rhino »

is there an official release date yet?
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: MASTODON: First New Songtitles Revealed

Post by Devy »

And you were all worried this album would be goofy as hell....



[youtube]Tdqz877e6F8[/youtube]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: MASTODON: First New Songtitles Revealed

Post by Ninny »

[quote name="only pieces remain"]that is the official artwork :gay:[/quote]

I like it
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: MASTODON: First New Songtitles Revealed

Post by agony bagony »

[quote name="rhino"]is there an official release date yet?[/quote]



not that i know of. i think it was brent who said if they finished before the european tour it would be out late summer. and then somewhere else i read they were thinking like october which would be :oldryan:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
vicek668
Neophyte
Posts: 11
Joined: 07 Jul 2011, 18:09
Location: Poland . Piła

Re: MASTODON: First New Songtitles Revealed

Post by vicek668 »

[quote name="only pieces remain"]got this off the mastodon board. not sure if it's legit though:



Image



wow that is fucking ugly[/quote]



wow.. this is joke?



when i look at this i feel strange
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: MASTODON: First New Songtitles Revealed

Post by agony bagony »

it looks both fierce and goofy, which seems to be the kind of sound they're going for on this album
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: MASTODON: First New Songtitles Revealed

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I get a little sad when i open this thread cause the album still isn't called the narrator
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Post Reply