[youtube]nVOJMOYuqTw[/youtube]
I fucking love this album.
massive, massive titties
can you help me to try to die tonight
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: can you help me to try to die tonight
its great but i havent gave it much listens yet, i think this album will be better in the fall, like how type o negative is for me 
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: can you help me to try to die tonight
in my top 3 of year so far. every track jams
I don't care about seasons as far as what i listen too. Although I agree type o is def fall music.
I don't care about seasons as far as what i listen too. Although I agree type o is def fall music.