can you help me to try to die tonight

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

can you help me to try to die tonight

Post by droidspawn »

[youtube]nVOJMOYuqTw[/youtube]



I fucking love this album.



massive, massive titties
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: can you help me to try to die tonight

Post by rhino »

its great but i havent gave it much listens yet, i think this album will be better in the fall, like how type o negative is for me :idea:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: can you help me to try to die tonight

Post by droidspawn »

in my top 3 of year so far. every track jams :santa:





I don't care about seasons as far as what i listen too. Although I agree type o is def fall music.
Post Reply