the most ridicolous album of 2011 (POLL)
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
the most ridicolous album of 2011 (POLL)

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: the most ridicolous album of 2011 (POLL)
this is not shaping up to be a stupendous year for music
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: the most ridicolous album of 2011 (POLL)
I think theres been some really good shit released so far this year.
red fang
foo fighters
crowbar
indian
ulcerate
anaal nathrakh
hate eternal
a pale horse named death
red fang
foo fighters
crowbar
indian
ulcerate
anaal nathrakh
hate eternal
a pale horse named death
- zambon
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 586
- Joined: 02 Apr 2011, 17:31
Re: the most ridicolous album of 2011 (POLL)
[quote name="only pieces remain"]I think theres been some really good shit released so far this year.
red fang
foo fighters
crowbar
indian
ulcerate
anaal nathrakh
hate eternal
a pale horse named death[/quote]
+
Vreid
Mitochondrion
Amorphis
Blut Aus Nord
Tombs
Belphegor
red fang
foo fighters
crowbar
indian
ulcerate
anaal nathrakh
hate eternal
a pale horse named death[/quote]
+
Vreid
Mitochondrion
Amorphis
Blut Aus Nord
Tombs
Belphegor
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: the most ridicolous album of 2011 (POLL)
In addition to the above:
Origin
Autopsy
Abysmal Dawn
Týr
It has not been a bad year for me.
Origin
Autopsy
Abysmal Dawn
Týr
It has not been a bad year for me.
- Mr. P
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4211
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: the most ridicolous album of 2011 (POLL)
I like how IDI has shed even the possibility of appraisal.

- RitesOfPossession
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 526
- Joined: 04 Jan 2011, 23:10
- Location: UK
Re: the most ridicolous album of 2011 (POLL)
[quote name="zambon"]Tombs[/quote]
This has been out at least a month now and I still haven't got my preorder. I'm really interested to hear it but I've decided to hold off until I get the CD.
This has been out at least a month now and I still haven't got my preorder. I'm really interested to hear it but I've decided to hold off until I get the CD.