the most ridicolous album of 2011 (POLL)

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

the most ridicolous album of 2011 (POLL)

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

:hard-on bearer: :hard-on bearer: :hard-on bearer: :hard-on bearer:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: the most ridicolous album of 2011 (POLL)

Post by agony bagony »

this is not shaping up to be a stupendous year for music
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: the most ridicolous album of 2011 (POLL)

Post by droidspawn »

I think theres been some really good shit released so far this year.



red fang

foo fighters

crowbar

indian

ulcerate

anaal nathrakh

hate eternal

a pale horse named death
User avatar
zambon
God of Emptiness
Posts: 586
Joined: 02 Apr 2011, 17:31

Re: the most ridicolous album of 2011 (POLL)

Post by zambon »

[quote name="only pieces remain"]I think theres been some really good shit released so far this year.



red fang

foo fighters

crowbar

indian

ulcerate

anaal nathrakh

hate eternal

a pale horse named death[/quote]



+

Vreid

Mitochondrion

Amorphis

Blut Aus Nord

Tombs

Belphegor
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: the most ridicolous album of 2011 (POLL)

Post by Meat Engine »

In addition to the above:



Origin

Autopsy

Abysmal Dawn

Týr



It has not been a bad year for me.
User avatar
Mr. P
Ancient One
Posts: 4211
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25

Re: the most ridicolous album of 2011 (POLL)

Post by Mr. P »

The Narrators Theme Songs vol 1
:xx:
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: the most ridicolous album of 2011 (POLL)

Post by Hugo. »

I like how IDI has shed even the possibility of appraisal.
Image
User avatar
RitesOfPossession
God of Emptiness
Posts: 526
Joined: 04 Jan 2011, 23:10
Location: UK

Re: the most ridicolous album of 2011 (POLL)

Post by RitesOfPossession »

[quote name="zambon"]Tombs[/quote]

This has been out at least a month now and I still haven't got my preorder. I'm really interested to hear it but I've decided to hold off until I get the CD.
Post Reply