Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028 Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain
Post
by vega » 06 Aug 2011, 00:57
[youtube]5gHiR1xeOSs[/youtube]
appreciate it
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door
Post
by Abzu » 06 Aug 2011, 01:15
[youtube]uAE6Il6OTcs[/youtube]
The video proper.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote: the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation
Post
by droidspawn » 06 Aug 2011, 02:00
one of my least fav aic songs. they have much better in their catalogue.
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379 Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump
Post
by Methuselah Honeysuckle » 06 Aug 2011, 02:44
[quote name="only pieces remain"]one of my least fav aic songs. they have much better in their catalogue.[/quote]
Correct
vega wrote: But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg.
. She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑ 10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850 Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines
Post
by shadowalk » 06 Aug 2011, 02:45
[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="only pieces remain"]one of my least fav aic songs. they have much better in their catalogue.[/quote]
Correct[/quote]
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation
Post
by droidspawn » 06 Aug 2011, 03:33
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Post
by rhino » 06 Aug 2011, 04:10
[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="only pieces remain"]one of my least fav aic songs. they have much better in their catalogue.[/quote]
Correct[/quote]
[youtube]qKXIk45pL0o[/youtube]
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door
Post
by Abzu » 06 Aug 2011, 04:57
[quote name="shadowalk"]
[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="only pieces remain"]one of my least fav aic songs. they have much better in their catalogue.[/quote]
Correct[/quote]
[/quote]
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote: the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225 Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Post
by Haunty » 06 Aug 2011, 05:00
Angry Chair
Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg?
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379 Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump
Post
by Methuselah Honeysuckle » 06 Aug 2011, 05:02
[quote name=";,,;"]
[quote name="shadowalk"]
[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="only pieces remain"]one of my least fav aic songs. they have much better in their catalogue.[/quote]
Correct[/quote]
[/quote][/quote]
There are just way more
songs from them
vega wrote: But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg.
. She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑ 10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225 Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Post
by Haunty » 06 Aug 2011, 05:08
i'll agree with that
Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg?
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door
Post
by Abzu » 06 Aug 2011, 06:41
[quote name="HbW"]i'll agree with that[/quote]
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote: the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation
Post
by droidspawn » 06 Aug 2011, 06:46
that was my point
:point:
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379 Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump
Post
by Methuselah Honeysuckle » 06 Aug 2011, 06:53
I was picking up what you were putting down
vega wrote: But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg.
. She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑ 10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation
Post
by droidspawn » 06 Aug 2011, 07:32