rooster

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028
Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain

rooster

Post by vega »

:santa:



[youtube]5gHiR1xeOSs[/youtube]



appreciate it
Image
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: rooster

Post by Abzu »

[youtube]uAE6Il6OTcs[/youtube]

The video proper.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: rooster

Post by droidspawn »

one of my least fav aic songs. they have much better in their catalogue.
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: rooster

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="only pieces remain"]one of my least fav aic songs. they have much better in their catalogue.[/quote]



Correct
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: rooster

Post by shadowalk »

[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="only pieces remain"]one of my least fav aic songs. they have much better in their catalogue.[/quote]



Correct[/quote]

:frown:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: rooster

Post by droidspawn »

:santa:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: rooster

Post by rhino »

[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="only pieces remain"]one of my least fav aic songs. they have much better in their catalogue.[/quote]



Correct[/quote]





[youtube]qKXIk45pL0o[/youtube]
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: rooster

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="shadowalk"]
[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="only pieces remain"]one of my least fav aic songs. they have much better in their catalogue.[/quote]



Correct[/quote]

:frown:[/quote]
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: rooster

Post by Haunty »

Angry Chair :xx:
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: rooster

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name=";,,;"]
[quote name="shadowalk"]
[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="only pieces remain"]one of my least fav aic songs. they have much better in their catalogue.[/quote]



Correct[/quote]

:frown:[/quote][/quote]



There are just way more :xx: songs from them
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: rooster

Post by Haunty »

i'll agree with that
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: rooster

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="HbW"]i'll agree with that[/quote]
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: rooster

Post by droidspawn »

that was my point



:point:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: rooster

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I was picking up what you were putting down :santa:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: rooster

Post by droidspawn »

:brushteeth:
Post Reply