<!-- m -->http://www.myspace.com/alonzotheband<!-- m -->
alonzo
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
alonzo
sweet sweet stoner action. kind of like red fang (vocals + some of the riffs) but with longer songs. also kind of like fu manchu. i am digging the vibe these fellows put off in this period.
<!-- m -->http://www.myspace.com/alonzotheband<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.myspace.com/alonzotheband<!-- m -->
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: alonzo
I immediately thought of

I will check this out tonight

I will check this out tonight
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: alonzo
alonzo eh
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: alonzo
[quote name="meh."]oh sure NO ONE ELSE likes sweet sweet stoner action. riiight[/quote]
Sard
Sard