alonzo

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

alonzo

Post by agony bagony »

sweet sweet stoner action. kind of like red fang (vocals + some of the riffs) but with longer songs. also kind of like fu manchu. i am digging the vibe these fellows put off in this period.



<!-- m -->http://www.myspace.com/alonzotheband<!-- m -->



:santa:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: alonzo

Post by droidspawn »

I immediately thought of



Image



:redneck:





I will check this out tonight
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: alonzo

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

:interessant:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: alonzo

Post by agony bagony »

oh sure NO ONE ELSE likes sweet sweet stoner action. riiight
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: alonzo

Post by rhino »

alonzo eh
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: alonzo

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="meh."]oh sure NO ONE ELSE likes sweet sweet stoner action. riiight[/quote]



Sard
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Post Reply