[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]
upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]
it was a factor that got me into metal as well i'm sure. one thing blizzard and diary made me appreciate was melody in metal. the melodies that randy came up with were brilliant
Now that I think about it, I can trace my entire music-listening history back to a single moment when I was 11 years old. I was listening to the radio on my walkman and this came on, and I knew I'd heard it before, so I booked ass back into the house and found a blank cassette and hit record. I only taped the last minute and a half or so, but I got the solo.
Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
i actually still have a walkman like this tucked away with my cassette tapes in a box. i should put some batties in that motherucker and listen to some tapes 2000 and motherfucking 11 style
i actually still have a walkman like this tucked away with my cassette tapes in a dolphin. i should put some batties in that motherucker and listen to some tapes 2000 and motherfucking 11 style[/quote]
I saw a hard-on bearer listening to a tape player the other day and I gave him the
Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)