Mr. motherfucking Crowley :xx:::::::::::::::::

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Mr. motherfucking Crowley :xx:::::::::::::::::

Post by Haunty »

[youtube]D-2NQnxDDJE[/youtube]









Also, I found this cover by accident and checked it out:

[youtube]aAli1Ie77-Q[/youtube]



...and I was like "this is shockingly good," and then I got to the solo and facepalmed myself a black eye. :waa:
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Mr. motherfucking Crowley :xx:::::::::::::::::

Post by rhino »

the solo at the end of mr crowlely give me chills...now i need to break out some motherfucking OZZY
User avatar
SCUNT
Ancient One
Posts: 3102
Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26

Re: Mr. motherfucking Crowley :xx:::::::::::::::::

Post by SCUNT »

fuckin' OZZY man
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]

upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]

ImageImage
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Mr. motherfucking Crowley :xx:::::::::::::::::

Post by rhino »

[youtube]uBLiXxLNlvs[/youtube]





:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: Mr. motherfucking Crowley :xx:::::::::::::::::

Post by Haunty »

the solo to mr. crowley was literally the single definitive reason I got into guitar, and in fact metal, for that matter
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Mr. motherfucking Crowley :xx:::::::::::::::::

Post by rhino »

it was a factor that got me into metal as well i'm sure. one thing blizzard and diary made me appreciate was melody in metal. the melodies that randy came up with were brilliant :idea:
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: Mr. motherfucking Crowley :xx:::::::::::::::::

Post by Haunty »

[youtube]ZM06TRcFnJE[/youtube]

the solo to this is :xx:
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Mr. motherfucking Crowley :xx:::::::::::::::::

Post by rhino »

i know what cd i am cranking on the way to work tomorrow :sicken:
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: Mr. motherfucking Crowley :xx:::::::::::::::::

Post by Haunty »

Now that I think about it, I can trace my entire music-listening history back to a single moment when I was 11 years old. I was listening to the radio on my walkman and this came on, and I knew I'd heard it before, so I booked ass back into the house and found a blank cassette and hit record. I only taped the last minute and a half or so, but I got the solo. :xx:
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: Mr. motherfucking Crowley :xx:::::::::::::::::

Post by Haunty »

Taping shit off the radio was better in the gloryhole era .
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Mr. motherfucking Crowley :xx:::::::::::::::::

Post by rhino »

Image



i actually still have a walkman like this tucked away with my cassette tapes in a box. i should put some batties in that motherucker and listen to some tapes 2000 and motherfucking 11 style
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Mr. motherfucking Crowley :xx:::::::::::::::::

Post by rhino »

bo.x :redneck:
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: Mr. motherfucking Crowley :xx:::::::::::::::::

Post by jawn galliano »

[quote name="HbW"]the solo to mr. crowley was literally the single definitive reason I got into guitar, and in fact metal, for that matter[/quote]



man, i came into this thread to post the exact same thing! well, the metal part doesn't really apply, but the guitar thing, oh yes indeed.
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: Mr. motherfucking Crowley :xx:::::::::::::::::

Post by jawn galliano »

i feel like the last several years of watching the NFL has completely ruined crazy train for me forever :redneck:
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: Mr. motherfucking Crowley :xx:::::::::::::::::

Post by Haunty »

Yeah, I meh in the general direction of crazy train these days.
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
User avatar
zim
Zim(a)
Posts: 26909
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: couch

Re: Mr. motherfucking Crowley :xx:::::::::::::::::

Post by zim »

[quote name="Skinoperable"]i fell like the fact that crazy train is horrendously over played has ruined it forever for me[/quote]



this



but sometimes i like to jam it on guitar
the dead vote well wrote: ↑
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: Mr. motherfucking Crowley :xx:::::::::::::::::

Post by Abzu »

:aod: :aodsignal: :aod:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: Mr. motherfucking Crowley :xx:::::::::::::::::

Post by Haunty »

[quote name="rhino"]Image



i actually still have a walkman like this tucked away with my cassette tapes in a dolphin. i should put some batties in that motherucker and listen to some tapes 2000 and motherfucking 11 style[/quote]



I saw a hard-on bearer listening to a tape player the other day and I gave him the :xx:
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
Post Reply