godzilla

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

godzilla

Post by rhino »

[youtube]Z1Najo_8Tvc[/youtube]





:idea:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: godzilla

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Fu Manchu do a good cover of this song
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: godzilla

Post by rhino »

the best version :tvrkey:
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: godzilla

Post by Hugo. »

Did you like the godzilla soundtrack, Ryan?
Image
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: godzilla

Post by rhino »

dont think ive heard it :huh:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: godzilla

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Rage had a song on it
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: godzilla

Post by Hugo. »

[quote name="rhino"]dont think ive heard it :huh:[/quote]



I would say you would like it. :santa:
Image
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: godzilla

Post by Abzu »

[youtube]jPBUKNnd2I0[/youtube]
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: godzilla

Post by Hugo. »

Jello Biafra wrote the biotech is godzilla lyrics. :kiss:
Image
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: godzilla

Post by Abzu »

Ohhh I thought he just had the cameo bit; I did not know he wrote the whole song's lyrics. :interessant:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: godzilla

Post by Hugo. »

That man is a fucking hero. He played three dates here while i was away. MY fellating lover went to all three and even met the cunt.
Image
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: godzilla

Post by FUKKET »

i did a cover of it the Godzilla theme.

I shall see if I can upload it somewhere.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: godzilla

Post by droidspawn »

do it, that would be neat.
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: godzilla

Post by FUKKET »

[quote name="only pieces remain"]do it, that would be neat.[/quote]



i'll put it up tonight.

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akira_Ifukube<!-- m --> is the man for old school scores!
User avatar
Syysysyd
Ancient One
Posts: 1246
Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49

Re: godzilla

Post by Syysysyd »

[youtube]k6rDWqjnW7w[/youtube]
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: godzilla

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="Hugo"]That man is a fucking hero. He played three dates here while i was away. MY fellating lover went to all three and even met the cunt.[/quote]

:idea: I saw a spoken word performance of his several years ago. Three hours of talking that did not get boring. :xx:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: godzilla

Post by Mesarthim »

I watched Gamera on MST3K earlier. what a silly movie.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
Post Reply