godzilla
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: godzilla
Fu Manchu do a good cover of this song
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: godzilla
the best version :tvrkey:
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: godzilla
dont think ive heard it 
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: godzilla
Rage had a song on it
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: godzilla
[youtube]jPBUKNnd2I0[/youtube]
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: godzilla
Ohhh I thought he just had the cameo bit; I did not know he wrote the whole song's lyrics. 
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: godzilla
That man is a fucking hero. He played three dates here while i was away. MY fellating lover went to all three and even met the cunt.

- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: godzilla
i did a cover of it the Godzilla theme.
I shall see if I can upload it somewhere.
I shall see if I can upload it somewhere.
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: godzilla
[quote name="only pieces remain"]do it, that would be neat.[/quote]
i'll put it up tonight.
<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akira_Ifukube<!-- m --> is the man for old school scores!
i'll put it up tonight.
<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akira_Ifukube<!-- m --> is the man for old school scores!
- Syysysyd
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1246
- Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49
Re: godzilla
[youtube]k6rDWqjnW7w[/youtube]
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: godzilla
[quote name="Hugo"]That man is a fucking hero. He played three dates here while i was away. MY fellating lover went to all three and even met the cunt.[/quote]
I saw a spoken word performance of his several years ago. Three hours of talking that did not get boring. 
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: godzilla
I watched Gamera on MST3K earlier. what a silly movie.