sunny day real estate

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

sunny day real estate

Post by droidspawn »

[youtube]vDSsh7Ocv8o[/youtube]

[youtube]igzYE8xgiqo[/youtube]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: sunny day real estate

Post by rhino »

i have not heard but isnt that foo fighters bassist and old drummer
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: sunny day real estate

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="rhino"]i have not heard but isnt that foo fighters bassist and old drummer[/quote]



Correct
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: sunny day real estate

Post by droidspawn »

ryan, you haven't heard them before? o-0
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: sunny day real estate

Post by Hugo. »

I havent listened to this band since about 03, but i used to enjoy them. :chetty:
Image
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: sunny day real estate

Post by rhino »

[quote name="only pieces remain"]ryan, you haven't heard them before? o-0[/quote]





no :waa:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: sunny day real estate

Post by droidspawn »

I FIND THAT VERY PECULIAR BEING A 90'S CHILD :waa:



THEY ARE EVEN FROM SEATTLE
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: sunny day real estate

Post by rhino »

what album to check out first?
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: sunny day real estate

Post by droidspawn »

Diary from 1994
Post Reply