[youtube]vDSsh7Ocv8o[/youtube]
[youtube]igzYE8xgiqo[/youtube]
sunny day real estate
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: sunny day real estate
i have not heard but isnt that foo fighters bassist and old drummer
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: sunny day real estate
[quote name="rhino"]i have not heard but isnt that foo fighters bassist and old drummer[/quote]
Correct
Correct
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: sunny day real estate
ryan, you haven't heard them before? o-0
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: sunny day real estate
[quote name="only pieces remain"]ryan, you haven't heard them before? o-0[/quote]
no
no
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: sunny day real estate
I FIND THAT VERY PECULIAR BEING A 90'S CHILD
THEY ARE EVEN FROM SEATTLE
THEY ARE EVEN FROM SEATTLE
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: sunny day real estate
what album to check out first?
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation

