The Senseless - Wreckage

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
zim
Zim(a)
Posts: 26909
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: couch

The Senseless - Wreckage

Post by zim »

one of my favs



[youtube]Pi89kpZ8xSs[/youtube]
the dead vote well wrote: ↑
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: The Senseless - Wreckage

Post by rhino »

its a bad ass album but beany needs to get on the ball and get the new one out
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: The Senseless - Wreckage

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Ryan has never been more right
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: The Senseless - Wreckage

Post by FUKKET »

[quote name="rhino"]its a bad ass album but beany needs to get on the ball and get the new one out[/quote]
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: The Senseless - Wreckage

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="FUKKET"]
[quote name="rhino"]its a bad ass album but beany needs to get on the ball and get the new one out[/quote][/quote]
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
zim
Zim(a)
Posts: 26909
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: couch

Re: The Senseless - Wreckage

Post by zim »

goddamn this song is awesome





I'M KIDDING WHEN I SAY

HOW WE'LL MISS YOU
the dead vote well wrote: ↑
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
User avatar
Grudge
Metal God
Posts: 10535
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:23

Re: The Senseless - Wreckage

Post by Grudge »

I NEED VACATION
Post Reply