one of my favs
[youtube]Pi89kpZ8xSs[/youtube]
The Senseless - Wreckage
- zim
- Zim(a)
- Posts: 26909
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
- Location: couch
The Senseless - Wreckage
the dead vote well wrote: ↑18 Jun 2021, 04:22moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: The Senseless - Wreckage
its a bad ass album but beany needs to get on the ball and get the new one out
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: The Senseless - Wreckage
Ryan has never been more right
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: The Senseless - Wreckage
[quote name="rhino"]its a bad ass album but beany needs to get on the ball and get the new one out[/quote]
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: The Senseless - Wreckage
[quote name="FUKKET"]
[quote name="rhino"]its a bad ass album but beany needs to get on the ball and get the new one out[/quote][/quote]
[quote name="rhino"]its a bad ass album but beany needs to get on the ball and get the new one out[/quote][/quote]
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- zim
- Zim(a)
- Posts: 26909
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
- Location: couch
Re: The Senseless - Wreckage
goddamn this song is awesome
I'M KIDDING WHEN I SAY
HOW WE'LL MISS YOU
I'M KIDDING WHEN I SAY
HOW WE'LL MISS YOU
the dead vote well wrote: ↑18 Jun 2021, 04:22moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
- Grudge
- Metal God
- Posts: 10535
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:23
Re: The Senseless - Wreckage
I NEED VACATION