you like the new bush

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

you like the new bush

Post by rhino »

[youtube]vi06TWlKeHc[/youtube]





yes you do
User avatar
TamPron
Metal God
Posts: 16582
Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
Location: Rod Stewart
Contact:

Re: you like the new bush

Post by TamPron »

I like a neatly kept bush, but I would prefer a jungle over stubble.



Also, the band is poo.
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

Image
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: you like the new bush

Post by rhino »

yeah but poo is a good thing
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: you like the new bush

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I haven't paid it no mind
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: you like the new bush

Post by agony bagony »

i aint know there was one
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: you like the new bush

Post by jawn galliano »

who on earth would actually listen to a new bush album



that's the worst idea i've heard all year
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: you like the new bush

Post by agony bagony »

Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Lavabug
Metal God
Posts: 7799
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 16:15
Location: An ocean of filth.

Re: you like the new bush

Post by Lavabug »

The other day I spotted razorblade suitcase and 16 stone in my hard drive. I haven't listened to this band in years. :nostalgia:



edit: wow yeah that new song sucked.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: you like the new bush

Post by droidspawn »

I like it :santa:
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: you like the new bush

Post by shadowalk »

The new song sucks.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: you like the new bush

Post by rhino »

the song i posted? you like it shadowalk dont lie
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: you like the new bush

Post by droidspawn »

the single is eh but the rest of the album is good :gay:
Post Reply