you like the new bush
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
you like the new bush
[youtube]vi06TWlKeHc[/youtube]
yes you do
yes you do
- TamPron
- Metal God
- Posts: 16582
- Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
- Location: Rod Stewart
- Contact:
Re: you like the new bush
I like a neatly kept bush, but I would prefer a jungle over stubble.
Also, the band is poo.
Also, the band is poo.
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]


- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: you like the new bush
yeah but poo is a good thing
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: you like the new bush
I haven't paid it no mind
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: you like the new bush
who on earth would actually listen to a new bush album
that's the worst idea i've heard all year
that's the worst idea i've heard all year
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- Lavabug
- Metal God
- Posts: 7799
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 16:15
- Location: An ocean of filth.
Re: you like the new bush
The other day I spotted razorblade suitcase and 16 stone in my hard drive. I haven't listened to this band in years. :nostalgia:
edit: wow yeah that new song sucked.
edit: wow yeah that new song sucked.
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: you like the new bush
The new song sucks.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: you like the new bush
the song i posted? you like it shadowalk dont lie
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: you like the new bush
the single is eh but the rest of the album is good 