We need a Nile thread

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

We need a Nile thread

Post by Hugo. »

And I know just the tune to kick it off.



[youtube]9uWsrFoONzc[/youtube]



One of the best DM songs of all time. Dallas Toler-Wade deserves a fucking medal. :xx:
Image
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: We need a Nile thread

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

We need less nile threads actually
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: We need a Nile thread

Post by droidspawn »

one of the first death metal bands i was really into. now i can do without
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: We need a Nile thread

Post by Meat Engine »

I was listening to Those Whom the Gods Detest yesterday. It's a winner in my book. The last five tracks, save Yezd blah blah blah, just crush it out of the park.
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: We need a Nile thread

Post by Hugo. »

Yeah, its fucking awesome. Definitely up there with their best. But....



[quote name="Nick"]We need less nile threads actually[/quote]



..this kind of carry on is just bogus.
Image
User avatar
M.Bison
Ancient One
Posts: 2320
Joined: 10 May 2009, 02:46
Location: Scumbria

Re: We need a Nile thread

Post by M.Bison »

I like the first album and the lineup with the bass player laying down vocals.



Someone said (and I agree) that it was cooler when you didn't know what the fuck was going on. :xx:
Image
User avatar
Mr. P
Ancient One
Posts: 4211
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25

Re: We need a Nile thread

Post by Mr. P »

I want new album!
:xx:
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: We need a Nile thread

Post by Hugo. »

Theres one on the way, apparently.
Image
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: We need a Nile thread

Post by Haunty »

[quote name="M.Bison"]I like the first album and the lineup with the bass player laying down vocals.



Someone said (and I agree) that it was cooler when you didn't know what the fuck was going on. :xx:[/quote]



:idea:





[youtube]2JJagMv8540[/youtube]
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: We need a Nile thread

Post by Hugo. »

I was jamming that tune earlier. It popped into my head in class and I had to blast it once i got home. Thats definitely one of the best nile tunes. Its simultaneously one of their most epic yet shortest songs. :brushteeth:
Image
User avatar
SCUNT
Ancient One
Posts: 3102
Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26

Re: We need a Nile thread

Post by SCUNT »

I enjoy them up to ITDS. :santa:
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]

upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]

ImageImage
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: We need a Nile thread

Post by jawn galliano »

i only really enjoy the first two these days. the other ones aren't bad i guess, but there's not much to distinguish one from another
User avatar
neckred
Ancient One
Posts: 3659
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
Location: King George

Re: We need a Nile thread

Post by neckred »

who's Nile?
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: We need a Nile thread

Post by Hugo. »

[quote name="smelly"]I enjoy them up to ITDS. :santa:[/quote]



ITDS is the best. The new one isnt far behind,though.



[quote name="neckred"]who's Nile?[/quote]

:redneck:
Image
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: We need a Nile thread

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Bsov >
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: We need a Nile thread

Post by Hugo. »

Yeah :ryan: :tehblackflame:
Image
User avatar
Lavabug
Metal God
Posts: 7799
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 16:15
Location: An ocean of filth.

Re: We need a Nile thread

Post by Lavabug »

The new one is imo a lot better than their previous 3, which I already like substantially. They've aged well as a band. Next album is going to be tits.
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: We need a Nile thread

Post by Haunty »

[quote name="Nick"]Bsov >[/quote]



best one
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: We need a Nile thread

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

And the only one worth listening to
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
neckred
Ancient One
Posts: 3659
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
Location: King George

Re: We need a Nile thread

Post by neckred »

Karl?
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
zim
Zim(a)
Posts: 26909
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: couch

Re: We need a Nile thread

Post by zim »

i lost a lot of respect for nile when i had to stop filming :fuckoff:
the dead vote well wrote: ↑
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: We need a Nile thread

Post by Mesarthim »

rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: We need a Nile thread

Post by Devy »

Nile :xx:
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
deckard
Metal God
Posts: 12502
Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH

Re: We need a Nile thread

Post by deckard »

i sold all my nile cds except the first album :santa:
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: We need a Nile thread

Post by Mesarthim »

I still have mine I just haven't listened to them in a while.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: We need a Nile thread

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I only bought bsov
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: We need a Nile thread

Post by Verbal »

i made a nile thread before
Post Reply