Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland
Post
by Hugo. » 21 Oct 2011, 20:56
And I know just the tune to kick it off.
[youtube]9uWsrFoONzc[/youtube]
One of the best DM songs of all time. Dallas Toler-Wade deserves a fucking medal.
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379 Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump
Post
by Methuselah Honeysuckle » 21 Oct 2011, 22:33
We need less nile threads actually
vega wrote: But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg.
. She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑ 10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation
Post
by droidspawn » 21 Oct 2011, 23:43
one of the first death metal bands i was really into. now i can do without
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451 Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:
Post
by Meat Engine » 22 Oct 2011, 00:04
I was listening to Those Whom the Gods Detest yesterday. It's a winner in my book. The last five tracks, save Yezd blah blah blah, just crush it out of the park.
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland
Post
by Hugo. » 22 Oct 2011, 00:24
Yeah, its fucking awesome. Definitely up there with their best. But....
[quote name="Nick"]We need less nile threads actually[/quote]
..this kind of carry on is just bogus.
M.Bison
Ancient One
Posts: 2320 Joined: 10 May 2009, 02:46
Location: Scumbria
Post
by M.Bison » 22 Oct 2011, 00:47
I like the first album and the lineup with the bass player laying down vocals.
Someone said (and I agree) that it was cooler when you didn't know what the fuck was going on.
Mr. P
Ancient One
Posts: 4211 Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25
Post
by Mr. P » 22 Oct 2011, 01:01
I want new album!
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland
Post
by Hugo. » 22 Oct 2011, 02:09
Theres one on the way, apparently.
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225 Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Post
by Haunty » 22 Oct 2011, 02:12
[quote name="M.Bison"]I like the first album and the lineup with the bass player laying down vocals.
Someone said (and I agree) that it was cooler when you didn't know what the fuck was going on.
[/quote]
[youtube]2JJagMv8540[/youtube]
Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg?
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland
Post
by Hugo. » 22 Oct 2011, 02:15
I was jamming that tune earlier. It popped into my head in class and I had to blast it once i got home. Thats definitely one of the best nile tunes. Its simultaneously one of their most epic yet shortest songs.
SCUNT
Ancient One
Posts: 3102 Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26
Post
by SCUNT » 22 Oct 2011, 03:13
I enjoy them up to ITDS.
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]
upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Post
by jawn galliano » 22 Oct 2011, 03:31
i only really enjoy the first two these days. the other ones aren't bad i guess, but there's not much to distinguish one from another
neckred
Ancient One
Posts: 3659 Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
Location: King George
Post
by neckred » 22 Oct 2011, 03:44
who's Nile?
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland
Post
by Hugo. » 22 Oct 2011, 04:58
[quote name="smelly"]I enjoy them up to ITDS.
[/quote]
ITDS is the best. The new one isnt far behind,though.
[quote name="neckred"]who's Nile?[/quote]
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379 Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump
Post
by Methuselah Honeysuckle » 22 Oct 2011, 05:05
Bsov >
vega wrote: But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg.
. She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑ 10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland
Post
by Hugo. » 22 Oct 2011, 05:23
Yeah
:tehblackflame:
Lavabug
Metal God
Posts: 7799 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 16:15
Location: An ocean of filth.
Post
by Lavabug » 22 Oct 2011, 06:23
The new one is imo a lot better than their previous 3, which I already like substantially. They've aged well as a band. Next album is going to be tits.
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225 Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Post
by Haunty » 22 Oct 2011, 11:25
[quote name="Nick"]Bsov >[/quote]
best one
Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg?
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379 Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump
Post
by Methuselah Honeysuckle » 22 Oct 2011, 12:47
And the only one worth listening to
vega wrote: But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg.
. She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑ 10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
neckred
Ancient One
Posts: 3659 Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
Location: King George
Post
by neckred » 22 Oct 2011, 13:34
Karl?
zim
Zim(a)
Posts: 26909 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: couch
Post
by zim » 22 Oct 2011, 13:49
i lost a lot of respect for nile when i had to stop filming
the dead vote well wrote: ↑ 18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723 Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Post
by Mesarthim » 23 Oct 2011, 01:19
rhino wrote: ↑ 20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads
Verbal wrote: ↑ 06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Post
by Devy » 23 Oct 2011, 01:24
Nile
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
deckard
Metal God
Posts: 12502 Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH
Post
by deckard » 23 Oct 2011, 02:59
i sold all my nile cds except the first album
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723 Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Post
by Mesarthim » 23 Oct 2011, 03:50
I still have mine I just haven't listened to them in a while.
rhino wrote: ↑ 20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads
Verbal wrote: ↑ 06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379 Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump
Post
by Methuselah Honeysuckle » 23 Oct 2011, 05:59
I only bought bsov
vega wrote: But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg.
. She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑ 10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209 Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
Post
by Verbal » 23 Oct 2011, 06:05
i made a nile thread before