SONS OF AZRAEL Guitarist Shot In Robbery, May Never Walk Again - Oct. 30, 2011
According to WIVB-TV, Tony Lorenzo, guitarist and founding member of Buffalo death metal band SONS OF AZRAEL, was shot by an armed robber while walking in Buffalo's Elmwood Village Wednesday night. The 25-year-old musician is paralyzed from the waist down, with a bullet lodged in his spinal column.
Tony's fellating lover, Alex Artemas, said, "Him and I were just walking to a fellating lover's house, and it was just a complete random hit, came from behind, never saw it coming."
"The kid asked me, he said, 'Give me what you got.' And before I could even get my wallet out, he just shot me," said Tony.
Initial reports were that the victim may have known his attacker.
Tony's mom, Caroline Bronckers, said, "He absolutely did not know his attacker, and I want that cleared."
Tony added, "I'm not a gang banger. I'm not someone who owes anyone money. I don't start beefs. I'm just a normal hard-on bearer, you know? I work at Pano's Restaurant."
Doctors have to wait for the swelling to go down before they can remove the bullet.
A PayPal account (<!-- e --><a href="mailto:helpingtony@gmail.com">helpingtony@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->) has been set up to help pay for Lorenzo's medical expenses.
SONS OF AZRAEL's latest album, "Scouting The Boneyard", was released in January 2010 via Ironclad Recordings (the label formed by UNEARTH frontman Trevor Phipps).
The band's full-length debut, "The Conjuration of Vengeance", came out in August 2007.
<!-- m -->http://www.wivb.com/dpp/news/crime/Man- ... walk-again<!-- m -->
SONS OF AZRAEL Guitarist Shot In Robbery, May Never Walk
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: SONS OF AZRAEL Guitarist Shot In Robbery, May Never Walk
[quote name="only pieces remain"]
::::::::::::::::::::::::::[/quote]
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: SONS OF AZRAEL Guitarist Shot In Robbery, May Never Walk
[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="only pieces remain"]
::::::::::::::::::::::::::[/quote][/quote]
[quote name="only pieces remain"]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: SONS OF AZRAEL Guitarist Shot In Robbery, May Never Walk
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="only pieces remain"]
::::::::::::::::::::::::::[/quote][/quote][/quote]
[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="only pieces remain"]

- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: SONS OF AZRAEL Guitarist Shot In Robbery, May Never Walk
[quote name="Hugo"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="only pieces remain"]
::::::::::::::::::::::::::[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="only pieces remain"]
- SCUNT
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3102
- Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26
Re: SONS OF AZRAEL Guitarist Shot In Robbery, May Never Walk
that's some bullshit
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]
upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]


[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]
upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]

