SONS OF AZRAEL Guitarist Shot In Robbery, May Never Walk

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

SONS OF AZRAEL Guitarist Shot In Robbery, May Never Walk

Post by Mesarthim »

SONS OF AZRAEL Guitarist Shot In Robbery, May Never Walk Again - Oct. 30, 2011



According to WIVB-TV, Tony Lorenzo, guitarist and founding member of Buffalo death metal band SONS OF AZRAEL, was shot by an armed robber while walking in Buffalo's Elmwood Village Wednesday night. The 25-year-old musician is paralyzed from the waist down, with a bullet lodged in his spinal column.



Tony's fellating lover, Alex Artemas, said, "Him and I were just walking to a fellating lover's house, and it was just a complete random hit, came from behind, never saw it coming."



"The kid asked me, he said, 'Give me what you got.' And before I could even get my wallet out, he just shot me," said Tony.



Initial reports were that the victim may have known his attacker.



Tony's mom, Caroline Bronckers, said, "He absolutely did not know his attacker, and I want that cleared."



Tony added, "I'm not a gang banger. I'm not someone who owes anyone money. I don't start beefs. I'm just a normal hard-on bearer, you know? I work at Pano's Restaurant."



Doctors have to wait for the swelling to go down before they can remove the bullet.



A PayPal account (<!-- e --><a href="mailto:helpingtony@gmail.com">helpingtony@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->) has been set up to help pay for Lorenzo's medical expenses.



SONS OF AZRAEL's latest album, "Scouting The Boneyard", was released in January 2010 via Ironclad Recordings (the label formed by UNEARTH frontman Trevor Phipps).



The band's full-length debut, "The Conjuration of Vengeance", came out in August 2007.



<!-- m -->http://www.wivb.com/dpp/news/crime/Man- ... walk-again<!-- m -->
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: SONS OF AZRAEL Guitarist Shot In Robbery, May Never Walk

Post by droidspawn »

:frown:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: SONS OF AZRAEL Guitarist Shot In Robbery, May Never Walk

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="only pieces remain"]:frown:::::::::::::::::::::::::::[/quote]
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: SONS OF AZRAEL Guitarist Shot In Robbery, May Never Walk

Post by Devy »

[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="only pieces remain"]:frown:::::::::::::::::::::::::::[/quote][/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: SONS OF AZRAEL Guitarist Shot In Robbery, May Never Walk

Post by Hugo. »

[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="only pieces remain"]:frown:::::::::::::::::::::::::::[/quote][/quote][/quote]
Image
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: SONS OF AZRAEL Guitarist Shot In Robbery, May Never Walk

Post by rhino »

[quote name="Hugo"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="only pieces remain"]:frown:::::::::::::::::::::::::::[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
User avatar
SCUNT
Ancient One
Posts: 3102
Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26

Re: SONS OF AZRAEL Guitarist Shot In Robbery, May Never Walk

Post by SCUNT »

that's some bullshit
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]

upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]

ImageImage
Post Reply