sleep- dope smoker

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028
Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain

sleep- dope smoker

Post by vega »

listening it now the first time. :interessant:



did the others like it? :santa:

what is the other such bands? (perhaps hooded menace)?? :santa:
Image
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: sleep- dope smoker

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Appreciate :xx:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: sleep- dope smoker

Post by rhino »

holy mountain is better
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: sleep- dope smoker

Post by droidspawn »

i like both :santa:
User avatar
Tyreese BIGGUMS
God of Emptiness
Posts: 592
Joined: 05 May 2009, 10:19

Re: sleep- dope smoker

Post by Tyreese BIGGUMS »

[quote name="Skinoperable"]dopesmoker is an awesome album. you just have to prepare yourself for listening to an hour long song.[/quote]



qft



rip the bong a few times and listen to it. it's intense.
User avatar
Tyreese BIGGUMS
God of Emptiness
Posts: 592
Joined: 05 May 2009, 10:19

Re: sleep- dope smoker

Post by Tyreese BIGGUMS »

[quote name="Skinoperable"]isn't that what most people do before listening to sleep anyway?[/quote]



honestly I've never listened to sleep high before, other than listening to dopesmoker once. every other time it's been sober.
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: sleep- dope smoker

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Skinoperable"]isn't that what most people do before listening to sleep anyway?[/quote]



I don't :santa:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
neckred
Ancient One
Posts: 3659
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
Location: King George

Re: sleep- dope smoker

Post by neckred »

excellent album by an excellent band
ImageImageImageImage
Post Reply