Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
-
vega
- Metal God
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
- Location: spain
Post
by vega »
listening it now the first time.
did the others like it?
what is the other such bands? (perhaps hooded menace)??

-
Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Post
by Methuselah Honeysuckle »
Appreciate

vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg.

. She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
-
rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Post
by rhino »
holy mountain is better
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Post
by droidspawn »
i like both

-
Tyreese BIGGUMS
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 592
- Joined: 05 May 2009, 10:19
Post
by Tyreese BIGGUMS »
[quote name="Skinoperable"]dopesmoker is an awesome album. you just have to prepare yourself for listening to an hour long song.[/quote]
qft
rip the bong a few times and listen to it. it's intense.
-
Tyreese BIGGUMS
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 592
- Joined: 05 May 2009, 10:19
Post
by Tyreese BIGGUMS »
[quote name="Skinoperable"]isn't that what most people do before listening to sleep anyway?[/quote]
honestly I've never listened to sleep high before, other than listening to dopesmoker once. every other time it's been sober.
-
Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Post
by Methuselah Honeysuckle »
[quote name="Skinoperable"]isn't that what most people do before listening to sleep anyway?[/quote]
I don't

vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg.

. She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
-
neckred
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3659
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
- Location: King George
Post
by neckred »
excellent album by an excellent band