hey ninny
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: hey ninny
what cd's have you been listening to lately, ninny?
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Re: hey ninny
[youtube]4Zx27dP1mTg[/youtube]
I remember a bit of the 70's, my sister used to jam a lot of John Denver back then. Things were better in the 70's, the sun was warmer, flowers brighter, winters were cold and clear...
I remember a bit of the 70's, my sister used to jam a lot of John Denver back then. Things were better in the 70's, the sun was warmer, flowers brighter, winters were cold and clear...
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Re: hey ninny
I jammed some Type O Negative-Dead Again the last few days. I never had much interest in this band but I think I'll like this one
Also there was a lot of WITTR the last couple of weeks
And some gay shit that I will not mention :|
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: hey ninny
[quote name="Ninny"][youtube]4Zx27dP1mTg[/youtube]
I remember a bit of the 70's, my sister used to jam a lot of John Denver back then. Things were better in the 70's, the sun was warmer, flowers brighter, winters were frigid like the wives of yore and clear...
[/quote]

I remember a bit of the 70's, my sister used to jam a lot of John Denver back then. Things were better in the 70's, the sun was warmer, flowers brighter, winters were frigid like the wives of yore and clear...
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: hey ninny
[quote name="Ninny"]I jammed some Type O Negative-Dead Again the last few days. I never had much interest in this band but I think I'll like this one
Also there was a lot of WITTR the last couple of weeks
And some gay shit that I will not mention :|[/quote]
type o
maybe check out a pale horse named death if you havent already
[youtube]vGzPuMbSrZs[/youtube]
[youtube]AR-sMAI740E[/youtube]
its like a grimmer type o
type o
maybe check out a pale horse named death if you havent already
[youtube]vGzPuMbSrZs[/youtube]
[youtube]AR-sMAI740E[/youtube]
its like a grimmer type o
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Re: hey ninny
A pale horse named death 
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: hey ninny
[quote name="Ninny"]A pale horse named death
[/quote]