hey ninny

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

hey ninny

Post by rhino »

[youtube]oN86d0CdgHQ[/youtube]



:xx:
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: hey ninny

Post by Ninny »

:xx:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey ninny

Post by rhino »

what cd's have you been listening to lately, ninny?
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: hey ninny

Post by Ninny »

[youtube]4Zx27dP1mTg[/youtube]

I remember a bit of the 70's, my sister used to jam a lot of John Denver back then. Things were better in the 70's, the sun was warmer, flowers brighter, winters were cold and clear... :eyes:
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: hey ninny

Post by Ninny »

I jammed some Type O Negative-Dead Again the last few days. I never had much interest in this band but I think I'll like this one :idea: Also there was a lot of WITTR the last couple of weeks :grim: And some gay shit that I will not mention :|
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey ninny

Post by rhino »

[quote name="Ninny"][youtube]4Zx27dP1mTg[/youtube]

I remember a bit of the 70's, my sister used to jam a lot of John Denver back then. Things were better in the 70's, the sun was warmer, flowers brighter, winters were frigid like the wives of yore and clear... :eyes:[/quote]





:eyes:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey ninny

Post by rhino »

[quote name="Ninny"]I jammed some Type O Negative-Dead Again the last few days. I never had much interest in this band but I think I'll like this one :idea: Also there was a lot of WITTR the last couple of weeks :grim: And some gay shit that I will not mention :|[/quote]





type o :xx:



maybe check out a pale horse named death if you havent already :idea:



[youtube]vGzPuMbSrZs[/youtube]

[youtube]AR-sMAI740E[/youtube]



its like a grimmer type o :grimb:
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: hey ninny

Post by Ninny »

A pale horse named death Image
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey ninny

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="Ninny"]A pale horse named death Image[/quote]
Post Reply