So who likes Ghost from DTP?
- Aaron
- Member
- Posts: 191
- Joined: 02 Aug 2011, 12:31
So who likes Ghost from DTP?
Despite being the most unmetal thing he has ever done, I think that it's his best album regarding the Project. I'd say the whole album from start to finish has an amazing flow to it all the way from Fly to As You Were. And I loved how the album ended with the atmospheric chants and the riffs from A Monday. I'd also say that Blackberry and Texada are the best songs on the album.

- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: So who likes Ghost from DTP?
Hey aaron 
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: So who likes Ghost from DTP?
i dont care for ghost 
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: So who likes Ghost from DTP?
addicted >>>>
- mudbuttthegreat
- Member
- Posts: 344
- Joined: 17 Jun 2011, 10:02
Re: So who likes Ghost from DTP?
[quote name="rhino"]addicted >>>>[/quote]
[quote name="HbW"]nobody cockmesses with fuckruling[/quote]
- Aaron
- Member
- Posts: 191
- Joined: 02 Aug 2011, 12:31
Re: So who likes Ghost from DTP?
Different strokes for different folks I see. I disagree about Addicted, but it's still a great album. Anneke on it with Devin's writing make me go apeshit when I first heard about it. But Something about the atmosphere and as I said before, the flow of the album made Ghost top Addicted for me.

- Phantoon
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1145
- Joined: 23 May 2011, 01:47
Re: So who likes Ghost from DTP?
Addicted was pretty good for like a couple of months and then it got boring. So it wasn't addictive, haha !.
I've yet to listen to ghost but I've heard a couple of tracks from it. I think it sounds better than that awkward stuff from KI but that isn't saying much as I'm not a fan of Devin's mellow music. It just sounds awkward and pretentious to me
I've yet to listen to ghost but I've heard a couple of tracks from it. I think it sounds better than that awkward stuff from KI but that isn't saying much as I'm not a fan of Devin's mellow music. It just sounds awkward and pretentious to me