So who likes Ghost from DTP?

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Aaron
Member
Posts: 191
Joined: 02 Aug 2011, 12:31

So who likes Ghost from DTP?

Post by Aaron »

Despite being the most unmetal thing he has ever done, I think that it's his best album regarding the Project. I'd say the whole album from start to finish has an amazing flow to it all the way from Fly to As You Were. And I loved how the album ended with the atmospheric chants and the riffs from A Monday. I'd also say that Blackberry and Texada are the best songs on the album.
Image
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: So who likes Ghost from DTP?

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Hey aaron :santa:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: So who likes Ghost from DTP?

Post by rhino »

i dont care for ghost :santa:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: So who likes Ghost from DTP?

Post by rhino »

addicted >>>>
User avatar
mudbuttthegreat
Member
Posts: 344
Joined: 17 Jun 2011, 10:02

Re: So who likes Ghost from DTP?

Post by mudbuttthegreat »

[quote name="rhino"]addicted >>>>[/quote]
[quote name="HbW"]nobody cockmesses with fuckruling[/quote]
User avatar
Aaron
Member
Posts: 191
Joined: 02 Aug 2011, 12:31

Re: So who likes Ghost from DTP?

Post by Aaron »

Different strokes for different folks I see. I disagree about Addicted, but it's still a great album. Anneke on it with Devin's writing make me go apeshit when I first heard about it. But Something about the atmosphere and as I said before, the flow of the album made Ghost top Addicted for me.
Image
User avatar
Phantoon
Ancient One
Posts: 1145
Joined: 23 May 2011, 01:47

Re: So who likes Ghost from DTP?

Post by Phantoon »

Addicted was pretty good for like a couple of months and then it got boring. So it wasn't addictive, haha !.



I've yet to listen to ghost but I've heard a couple of tracks from it. I think it sounds better than that awkward stuff from KI but that isn't saying much as I'm not a fan of Devin's mellow music. It just sounds awkward and pretentious to me :huh:
Post Reply