H Y P O C R I S Y appreciations
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
H Y P O C R I S Y appreciations
[youtube]o5nTCQLPKPI[/youtube]

- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: H Y P O C R I S Y appreciations
[youtube]61tK5uizJ2o[/youtube]

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: H Y P O C R I S Y appreciations
have you seen the new dvd, devy?
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: H Y P O C R I S Y appreciations
Not yet, but I listened to the cds from it. I may have to track it down at some point. The dvd that came with Virus still gets watched now and then 
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: H Y P O C R I S Y appreciations
i cant find my bonus dvd from that, its misplaced in another cd case somewhere
hell over sofia is worth a buy for the documentary alone if you're a hypocrisy fan...live show as heard on the cd's fucking kic,ks ass too
hell over sofia is worth a buy for the documentary alone if you're a hypocrisy fan...live show as heard on the cd's fucking kic,ks ass too
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: H Y P O C R I S Y appreciations
I just found it for £14.99 and Christmas is coming. I've got no excuse really.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
- SCUNT
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3102
- Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26
Re: H Y P O C R I S Y appreciations
Penetralia and Osculum Obscenum
::::::::::::::::::::::::::
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]
upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]


[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]
upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]


- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: H Y P O C R I S Y appreciations
[quote name="smelly"]Penetralia and Osculum Obscenum
::::::::::::::::::::::::::[/quote]
In a nutshell
But this one wins
[youtube]64rNMDdv6JEp[/youtube]
In a nutshell
But this one wins
[youtube]64rNMDdv6JEp[/youtube]
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: H Y P O C R I S Y appreciations
hypocrisy 