H Y P O C R I S Y appreciations

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

H Y P O C R I S Y appreciations

Post by rhino »

[youtube]o5nTCQLPKPI[/youtube]





:xx:
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: H Y P O C R I S Y appreciations

Post by Devy »

[youtube]61tK5uizJ2o[/youtube]



:greenie:
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: H Y P O C R I S Y appreciations

Post by rhino »

have you seen the new dvd, devy?
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: H Y P O C R I S Y appreciations

Post by Devy »

Not yet, but I listened to the cds from it. I may have to track it down at some point. The dvd that came with Virus still gets watched now and then :xx:
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: H Y P O C R I S Y appreciations

Post by rhino »

i cant find my bonus dvd from that, its misplaced in another cd case somewhere :waa:





hell over sofia is worth a buy for the documentary alone if you're a hypocrisy fan...live show as heard on the cd's fucking kic,ks ass too :santa:
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: H Y P O C R I S Y appreciations

Post by Devy »

I just found it for £14.99 and Christmas is coming. I've got no excuse really.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: H Y P O C R I S Y appreciations

Post by rhino »

:santa:
User avatar
SCUNT
Ancient One
Posts: 3102
Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26

Re: H Y P O C R I S Y appreciations

Post by SCUNT »

Penetralia and Osculum Obscenum :xx:::::::::::::::::::::::::::
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]

upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]

ImageImage
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: H Y P O C R I S Y appreciations

Post by shadowalk »

[quote name="smelly"]Penetralia and Osculum Obscenum :xx:::::::::::::::::::::::::::[/quote]

In a nutshell :idea:



But this one wins

[youtube]64rNMDdv6JEp[/youtube]
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: H Y P O C R I S Y appreciations

Post by Mesarthim »

hypocrisy :xx:
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
Post Reply