the archaic abattoir

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

the archaic abattoir

Post by rhino »

[youtube]yHXw88CsLyw[/youtube]



:xx:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: the archaic abattoir

Post by droidspawn »

goremageddon and before :xx:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: the archaic abattoir

Post by rhino »

i know some dislike this album here but it bes my favorite one. memorable and groovy :idea:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: the archaic abattoir

Post by droidspawn »

I can't get into it, I've tried many times but that shit just ain't doing it.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: the archaic abattoir

Post by rhino »

their last 2 were pretty ehhh, but i read the new one is supposed to be more "fruital" :oldryan:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: the archaic abattoir

Post by droidspawn »

the ep was back on the right track



[youtube]8inZ8k-D7fI[/youtube]
Post Reply