the archaic abattoir
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
the archaic abattoir
[youtube]yHXw88CsLyw[/youtube]

-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: the archaic abattoir
goremageddon and before 
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: the archaic abattoir
i know some dislike this album here but it bes my favorite one. memorable and groovy 
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: the archaic abattoir
I can't get into it, I've tried many times but that shit just ain't doing it.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: the archaic abattoir
their last 2 were pretty ehhh, but i read the new one is supposed to be more "fruital" 
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: the archaic abattoir
the ep was back on the right track
[youtube]8inZ8k-D7fI[/youtube]
[youtube]8inZ8k-D7fI[/youtube]