goth rock
Tiamat appreciaton
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Tiamat appreciaton
[youtube]aqyjQ6-avK8[/youtube]
goth rock
goth rock

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Tiamat appreciaton
[youtube]LaBERdKt06M[/youtube]

- Boss Primigenius
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1668
- Joined: 17 Dec 2011, 04:15
Re: Tiamat appreciaton
I could never get into this band 
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- Boss Primigenius
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1668
- Joined: 17 Dec 2011, 04:15
Re: Tiamat appreciaton
I'm not thirty-something either 
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: Tiamat appreciaton
I also am not a fan, I appreciate few songs. I saw them live and I was almost sleeping 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
-
-M-
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2033
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:28
Re: Tiamat appreciaton
[quote name="Hugo"]You are clearly not Polish then
[/quote]
Poland loves Tiamat.
Poland loves Tiamat.
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: Tiamat appreciaton
[youtube]YjIg5lrbEwU[/youtube]
The only Tiamat song I know.
The only Tiamat song I know.
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: Tiamat appreciaton
[quote name="skorpioniasta"]
[quote name="Hugo"]You are clearly not Polish then
[/quote]
Poland loves Tiamat.[/quote]
Thats what I meant
[quote name="Hugo"]You are clearly not Polish then
Poland loves Tiamat.[/quote]
Thats what I meant

-
-M-
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2033
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:28
Re: Tiamat appreciaton
[quote name="Hugo"]
[quote name="skorpioniasta"]
[quote name="Hugo"]You are clearly not Polish then
[/quote]
Poland loves Tiamat.[/quote]
Thats what I meant
[/quote]
I know, I just confirmed it
[quote name="skorpioniasta"]
[quote name="Hugo"]You are clearly not Polish then
Poland loves Tiamat.[/quote]
Thats what I meant
I know, I just confirmed it
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland