Tiamat appreciaton

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Tiamat appreciaton

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

[youtube]aqyjQ6-avK8[/youtube]



goth rock :xx:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Tiamat appreciaton

Post by rhino »

[youtube]LaBERdKt06M[/youtube]





:eyes:
User avatar
Boss Primigenius
Ancient One
Posts: 1668
Joined: 17 Dec 2011, 04:15

Re: Tiamat appreciaton

Post by Boss Primigenius »

I could never get into this band :oldryan:
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: Tiamat appreciaton

Post by Hugo. »

You are clearly not Polish then :santa:
Image
User avatar
Boss Primigenius
Ancient One
Posts: 1668
Joined: 17 Dec 2011, 04:15

Re: Tiamat appreciaton

Post by Boss Primigenius »

I'm not thirty-something either :evil:
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: Tiamat appreciaton

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

I also am not a fan, I appreciate few songs. I saw them live and I was almost sleeping :redneck:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
-M-
Ancient One
Posts: 2033
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:28

Re: Tiamat appreciaton

Post by -M- »

[quote name="Hugo"]You are clearly not Polish then :santa:[/quote]



Poland loves Tiamat.
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: Tiamat appreciaton

Post by Meat Engine »

[youtube]YjIg5lrbEwU[/youtube]



The only Tiamat song I know. :santa:
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: Tiamat appreciaton

Post by Hugo. »

[quote name="skorpioniasta"]
[quote name="Hugo"]You are clearly not Polish then :santa:[/quote]



Poland loves Tiamat.[/quote]



Thats what I meant :santa:
Image
-M-
Ancient One
Posts: 2033
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:28

Re: Tiamat appreciaton

Post by -M- »

[quote name="Hugo"]
[quote name="skorpioniasta"]
[quote name="Hugo"]You are clearly not Polish then :santa:[/quote]



Poland loves Tiamat.[/quote]



Thats what I meant :santa:[/quote]



I know, I just confirmed it :santa:
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: Tiamat appreciaton

Post by Hugo. »

:gay:
Image
Post Reply