New meshuggah song :thingy:

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

New meshuggah song :thingy:

Post by Hugo. »

Image
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: New meshuggah song :thingy:

Post by rhino »

got-djent? :redneck:
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: New meshuggah song :thingy:

Post by Devy »

I was never a fan of Meshuggah, but I enjoyed a few of their songs. This is most definitely not going to be joining that group.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
M.Bison
Ancient One
Posts: 2320
Joined: 10 May 2009, 02:46
Location: Scumbria

Re: New meshuggah song :thingy:

Post by M.Bison »

Yeah this wasn't amazing.
Image
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: New meshuggah song :thingy:

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="M.Bison"]Yeah this wasn't amazing.[/quote]



this. not too shabby either though
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: New meshuggah song :thingy:

Post by Haunty »

[quote name="rhino"]got-djent? :redneck:[/quote]



That is the first and only thing I noticed about this thread. :redneck:
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
User avatar
deckard
Metal God
Posts: 12502
Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH

Re: New meshuggah song :thingy:

Post by deckard »

this is sweet, i am looking forward to the album. :grimxx: ::::
Post Reply