New meshuggah song :thingy:
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
New meshuggah song :thingy:
<!-- m -->http://got-djent.com/article/meshuggah- ... lly-leaked<!-- m -->

- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: New meshuggah song :thingy:
got-djent? 
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: New meshuggah song :thingy:
I was never a fan of Meshuggah, but I enjoyed a few of their songs. This is most definitely not going to be joining that group.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- M.Bison
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2320
- Joined: 10 May 2009, 02:46
- Location: Scumbria
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: New meshuggah song :thingy:
[quote name="M.Bison"]Yeah this wasn't amazing.[/quote]
this. not too shabby either though
this. not too shabby either though
- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Re: New meshuggah song :thingy:
[quote name="rhino"]got-djent?
[/quote]
That is the first and only thing I noticed about this thread.
That is the first and only thing I noticed about this thread.

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
- deckard
- Metal God
- Posts: 12502
- Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: New meshuggah song :thingy:
this is sweet, i am looking forward to the album.
::::
