rush the appreciate it?

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

rush the appreciate it?

Post by rhino »

[youtube]0lpVjXwAfm0[/youtube]

[youtube]DDRPtg0kmJU[/youtube]

[youtube]OnxkfLe4G74[/youtube]

[youtube]uwXjnVICb3I[/youtube]





:xx:
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: rush the appreciate it?

Post by shadowalk »

Limelight is most :xx:



The entire Moving Pictures record is one big win of a record.
User avatar
baron von blondle
Ancient One
Posts: 3660
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
Location: In Trouble
Contact:

Re: rush the appreciate it?

Post by baron von blondle »

:idea:
Image Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: rush the appreciate it?

Post by Haunty »

This is another one of the bands I'm fine with until the singer sings.
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
User avatar
baron von blondle
Ancient One
Posts: 3660
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
Location: In Trouble
Contact:

Re: rush the appreciate it?

Post by baron von blondle »

[quote name="HbW"]This is another one of the bands I'm fine with until the singer sings.[/quote]



:shake:
Image Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: rush the appreciate it?

Post by Haunty »

Don't give me that. :shake:



I can't help that high pitchy voices are obnoxious.
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: rush the appreciate it?

Post by jawn galliano »

i wish they didn't love ayn rand so much but aside from that i dig the hell out of some rush :idea:
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: rush the appreciate it?

Post by Devy »

I've always wanted to like Rush, but I can never be bothered to actually listen to them.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Mutilator
Ancient One
Posts: 1578
Joined: 11 May 2009, 02:44
Location: Utrecht NL

Re: rush the appreciate it?

Post by Mutilator »

The singing is indeed the weak link of this band.



On Hold your fire I can appreciate him more.



Example



[youtube]KGsQ5n9Qu0A[/youtube]
User avatar
deckard
Metal God
Posts: 12502
Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH

Re: rush the appreciate it?

Post by deckard »

such a good band
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: rush the appreciate it?

Post by Devy »

[quote name="Skinoperable"][youtube]h59mDlBSt7o[/youtube]



getcha old school rush[/quote]



I've heard this! Firebird did a cover of it, but I never knew it was said until now. Also, Firebird :xx::::::::::::
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: rush the appreciate it?

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Derek Waters"]i dig the hell out of some rush :idea:[/quote]
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
deckard
Metal God
Posts: 12502
Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH

Re: rush the appreciate it?

Post by deckard »

[youtube]BAvEiLpboqk[/youtube]



one of my favourite rush solos.
Post Reply