Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
-
rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Post
by rhino »
[youtube]0lpVjXwAfm0[/youtube]
[youtube]DDRPtg0kmJU[/youtube]
[youtube]OnxkfLe4G74[/youtube]
[youtube]uwXjnVICb3I[/youtube]

-
shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Post
by shadowalk »
Limelight is most
The entire Moving Pictures record is one big win of a record.
-
baron von blondle
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3660
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
- Location: In Trouble
-
Contact:
Post
by baron von blondle »

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
-
Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Post
by Haunty »
This is another one of the bands I'm fine with until the singer sings.
Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg?
(V) (;,,;) (V)
-
baron von blondle
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3660
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
- Location: In Trouble
-
Contact:
Post
by baron von blondle »
[quote name="HbW"]This is another one of the bands I'm fine with until the singer sings.[/quote]


[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
-
Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Post
by Haunty »
Don't give me that.
I can't help that high pitchy voices are obnoxious.
Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg?
(V) (;,,;) (V)
-
jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Post
by jawn galliano »
i wish they didn't love ayn rand so much but aside from that i dig the hell out of some rush

-
Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Post
by Devy »
I've always wanted to like Rush, but I can never be bothered to actually listen to them.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
-
Mutilator
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1578
- Joined: 11 May 2009, 02:44
- Location: Utrecht NL
Post
by Mutilator »
The singing is indeed the weak link of this band.
On Hold your fire I can appreciate him more.
Example
[youtube]KGsQ5n9Qu0A[/youtube]
-
deckard
- Metal God
- Posts: 12502
- Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
- Location: THE NORTH
Post
by deckard »
such a good band
-
Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Post
by Devy »
[quote name="Skinoperable"][youtube]h59mDlBSt7o[/youtube]
getcha old school rush[/quote]
I've heard this! Firebird did a cover of it, but I never knew it was said until now. Also, Firebird

:::::::::::
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
-
Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Post
by Methuselah Honeysuckle »
[quote name="Derek Waters"]i dig the hell out of some rush

[/quote]
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg.

. She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
-
deckard
- Metal God
- Posts: 12502
- Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
- Location: THE NORTH
Post
by deckard »
[youtube]BAvEiLpboqk[/youtube]
one of my favourite rush solos.