going front row at concerts
- Syysysyd
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1246
- Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49
going front row at concerts
do you care about being front row at concerts (for bands you love at least) or sard.
- Mr. P
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4211
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25
Re: going front row at concerts
Not anymore, I have been there in my youth but these days if I go to concerts I do stay in the back and just like the music.
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Re: going front row at concerts
Sometimes giants show up and I have to move to the front to see something
-
-M-
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2033
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:28
Re: going front row at concerts
[quote name="Mr. P"]Not anymore, I have been there in my youth but these days if I go to concerts I do stay in the back and just like the music.[/quote]
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: going front row at concerts
It depends. If its a small crowd then yes. Usually will try and stand in the middle or back by the soundboard as the mix is better. When I saw weedeater I had to go up front though because that was the least loud place in the entire venue. I had earplugs on too.
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: going front row at concerts
I did in my early 20's. now I migrate to the back with the best view possible and just watch 
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59380
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: going front row at concerts
I tend to hang back anymore. Its easier to get to the bar that way 
- deckard
- Metal God
- Posts: 12502
- Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: going front row at concerts
when i went to gigs i would usually stand in front of the guitarists and watch how they played certain riffs.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: going front row at concerts
depends on venue
clubs, i'll hang back
amplitheatres i like to be about middle
clubs, i'll hang back
amplitheatres i like to be about middle
- Holocaust
- Metal God
- Posts: 10733
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 07:03
- Location: Your mom
Re: going front row at concerts
If a local show has awesome bands, I'll go up front and watch the shit, but i'll gladly hang in the back at an amphitheater or arena performance, or any place with a crowd larger than 1000.

- SCUNT
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3102
- Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26
Re: going front row at concerts
[quote name="toozey"]when i went to gigs i would usually stand in front of the guitarists and watch how they played certain riffs.[/quote]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]
upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]


[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]
upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]


- Paste Human
- Metal God
- Posts: 6176
- Joined: 30 Jan 2012, 07:29
- Location: The American Sector
Re: going front row at concerts
I would normally say yes, but the only venue that has metal shows in Minnesota is so weird and poorly attended that it really doesn't matter. But I will stake out a front row spot on Trey's side of the stage if Morbid Angel ever tours the U.S. again.

- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: going front row at concerts
nah i ain't got the energy for that shit these days
- SCUNT
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3102
- Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26
Re: going front row at concerts
Depends on the band anymore. When I saw D.R.I. I was upfront the entire show except for a few pit excursions. Usually I stand in the back but if it's a band I'm super stoked to see or particularly fond of I may end up in front or in the pit occasionally. I can't pit for whole sets though, usually just songs worthy of getting possibly fucked up to.
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]
upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]


[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]
upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]

