going front row at concerts

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Syysysyd
Ancient One
Posts: 1246
Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49

going front row at concerts

Post by Syysysyd »

do you care about being front row at concerts (for bands you love at least) or sard.
User avatar
Mr. P
Ancient One
Posts: 4211
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25

Re: going front row at concerts

Post by Mr. P »

Not anymore, I have been there in my youth but these days if I go to concerts I do stay in the back and just like the music.
:xx:
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: going front row at concerts

Post by Ninny »

Sometimes giants show up and I have to move to the front to see something
-M-
Ancient One
Posts: 2033
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:28

Re: going front row at concerts

Post by -M- »

[quote name="Mr. P"]Not anymore, I have been there in my youth but these days if I go to concerts I do stay in the back and just like the music.[/quote]
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: going front row at concerts

Post by Mesarthim »

It depends. If its a small crowd then yes. Usually will try and stand in the middle or back by the soundboard as the mix is better. When I saw weedeater I had to go up front though because that was the least loud place in the entire venue. I had earplugs on too.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: going front row at concerts

Post by droidspawn »

I did in my early 20's. now I migrate to the back with the best view possible and just watch :santa:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59380
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: going front row at concerts

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I tend to hang back anymore. Its easier to get to the bar that way :redneck:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
deckard
Metal God
Posts: 12502
Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH

Re: going front row at concerts

Post by deckard »

when i went to gigs i would usually stand in front of the guitarists and watch how they played certain riffs.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: going front row at concerts

Post by rhino »

depends on venue



clubs, i'll hang back

amplitheatres i like to be about middle
User avatar
Holocaust
Metal God
Posts: 10733
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 07:03
Location: Your mom

Re: going front row at concerts

Post by Holocaust »

If a local show has awesome bands, I'll go up front and watch the shit, but i'll gladly hang in the back at an amphitheater or arena performance, or any place with a crowd larger than 1000.
Image
User avatar
SCUNT
Ancient One
Posts: 3102
Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26

Re: going front row at concerts

Post by SCUNT »

[quote name="toozey"]when i went to gigs i would usually stand in front of the guitarists and watch how they played certain riffs.[/quote]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]

upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]

ImageImage
User avatar
Paste Human
Metal God
Posts: 6176
Joined: 30 Jan 2012, 07:29
Location: The American Sector

Re: going front row at concerts

Post by Paste Human »

I would normally say yes, but the only venue that has metal shows in Minnesota is so weird and poorly attended that it really doesn't matter. But I will stake out a front row spot on Trey's side of the stage if Morbid Angel ever tours the U.S. again.
Image
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: going front row at concerts

Post by jawn galliano »

nah i ain't got the energy for that shit these days
User avatar
SCUNT
Ancient One
Posts: 3102
Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26

Re: going front row at concerts

Post by SCUNT »

Depends on the band anymore. When I saw D.R.I. I was upfront the entire show except for a few pit excursions. Usually I stand in the back but if it's a band I'm super stoked to see or particularly fond of I may end up in front or in the pit occasionally. I can't pit for whole sets though, usually just songs worthy of getting possibly fucked up to.
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]

upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]

ImageImage
Post Reply