Heathen
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Heathen
i bought this when it came out but i can say i've probably only listened to it a few times, and i dont know why, it is pretty kick ass
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: Heathen
I'm jamming the album now. Sounds like some duders who can write tunes. Pretty old school in places. Loving the vocals.

-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: Heathen
this is a really good modern thrash album with a bruce dickinson lite on vocals.
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: Heathen
I know exactly what you mean by "lite" he's like mid-range, something you dont hear too often. Really suits the music. This is complementing the few beers nicely.
[youtube]n2U4A5pB97I[/youtube]
[youtube]n2U4A5pB97I[/youtube]

- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Heathen
lee altus 
- Mr. P
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4211
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25
- Holocaust
- Metal God
- Posts: 10733
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 07:03
- Location: Your mom
- Mutilator
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1578
- Joined: 11 May 2009, 02:44
- Location: Utrecht NL
Re: Heathen
I think The evolution of chaos is their best album. A great comeback!
I like the singing too, he can sing clean but also has a raw edge in his voice that thrash needs.
I like the singing too, he can sing clean but also has a raw edge in his voice that thrash needs.
- Boss Primigenius
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1668
- Joined: 17 Dec 2011, 04:15
Re: Heathen
Fucking Heathen 
I had tickets to see them once but they canceled
I had tickets to see them once but they canceled
