Heathen

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Heathen

Post by Hugo. »

[youtube]M4gl0JzYGQQ[/youtube]



I'm enjoying this. Some good riffage and clean vocals. Any fans?
Image
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Heathen

Post by rhino »

i bought this when it came out but i can say i've probably only listened to it a few times, and i dont know why, it is pretty kick ass
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: Heathen

Post by Hugo. »

I'm jamming the album now. Sounds like some duders who can write tunes. Pretty old school in places. Loving the vocals.
Image
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Heathen

Post by droidspawn »

this is a really good modern thrash album with a bruce dickinson lite on vocals.
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: Heathen

Post by Hugo. »

I know exactly what you mean by "lite" he's like mid-range, something you dont hear too often. Really suits the music. This is complementing the few beers nicely. :santa:



[youtube]n2U4A5pB97I[/youtube]
Image
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Heathen

Post by rhino »

lee altus :xx:
User avatar
Mr. P
Ancient One
Posts: 4211
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25

Re: Heathen

Post by Mr. P »

I still think Victims of Deceptions is one hell of a album.
:xx:
User avatar
Holocaust
Metal God
Posts: 10733
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 07:03
Location: Your mom

Re: Heathen

Post by Holocaust »

Pretty textbook but still gets a few more listens. The logo is very thrash :xx:
Image
User avatar
Mutilator
Ancient One
Posts: 1578
Joined: 11 May 2009, 02:44
Location: Utrecht NL

Re: Heathen

Post by Mutilator »

I think The evolution of chaos is their best album. A great comeback!

I like the singing too, he can sing clean but also has a raw edge in his voice that thrash needs.
User avatar
Boss Primigenius
Ancient One
Posts: 1668
Joined: 17 Dec 2011, 04:15

Re: Heathen

Post by Boss Primigenius »

Fucking Heathen :xx:



I had tickets to see them once but they canceled :eyes:
Post Reply