i never realized the win on this album
self titled pearl jam
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
self titled pearl jam
[youtube]svBBytK-PqQ[/youtube]
i never realized the win on this album
i never realized the win on this album
- zambon
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 586
- Joined: 02 Apr 2011, 17:31
Re: self titled pearl jam
This was the last Pearl Jam I gave a chance. Pretty mediocre.
No Code was the last and the best work they've done.
No Code was the last and the best work they've done.
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59380
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: self titled pearl jam
[quote name="DURKSIPE"]This was the last Pearl Jam I gave a chance. Pretty mediocre.
No Code was the last and the best work they've done.[/quote]
Worst post of 2012 so far
No Code was the last and the best work they've done.[/quote]
Worst post of 2012 so far
- zambon
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 586
- Joined: 02 Apr 2011, 17:31
Re: self titled pearl jam
If you deny that, I assume you are infested by nostalgic feelings.
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59380
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Re: self titled pearl jam
This is a band I would like to see before I die. But they play in fucking amsterdam on a week day
(Werchter is a better option
)