self titled pearl jam

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

self titled pearl jam

Post by rhino »

[youtube]svBBytK-PqQ[/youtube]



i never realized the win on this album :xx:
User avatar
zambon
God of Emptiness
Posts: 586
Joined: 02 Apr 2011, 17:31

Re: self titled pearl jam

Post by zambon »

This was the last Pearl Jam I gave a chance. Pretty mediocre.

No Code was the last and the best work they've done.
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59380
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: self titled pearl jam

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="DURKSIPE"]This was the last Pearl Jam I gave a chance. Pretty mediocre.

No Code was the last and the best work they've done.[/quote]



Worst post of 2012 so far
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
zambon
God of Emptiness
Posts: 586
Joined: 02 Apr 2011, 17:31

Re: self titled pearl jam

Post by zambon »

If you deny that, I assume you are infested by nostalgic feelings.
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59380
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: self titled pearl jam

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

:huh:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: self titled pearl jam

Post by Ninny »

This is a band I would like to see before I die. But they play in fucking amsterdam on a week day :homework: (Werchter is a better option :idea: )
Post Reply