Fuck you

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Grudge
Metal God
Posts: 10535
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:23

Fuck you

Post by Grudge »

[youtube]WArKv5ZKLIw[/youtube]
User avatar
neckred
Ancient One
Posts: 3659
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
Location: King George

Re: Fuck you

Post by neckred »

Godflesh is the good way
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Grudge
Metal God
Posts: 10535
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:23

Re: Fuck you

Post by Grudge »

One of my favorite bands :necro:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Fuck you

Post by droidspawn »

[youtube]ohzGmKLdGdg[/youtube]
User avatar
neckred
Ancient One
Posts: 3659
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
Location: King George

Re: Fuck you

Post by neckred »

I can't blame skinny, not like I knew that either



one should take it as a compliment instead of rolling your eyes because someone didn't know something about you



I coulda put commas there, but I sarded them
ImageImageImageImage
Post Reply