Fuck you
- neckred
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3659
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
- Location: King George
- Grudge
- Metal God
- Posts: 10535
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:23
Re: Fuck you
One of my favorite bands 
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- neckred
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3659
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
- Location: King George
Re: Fuck you
I can't blame skinny, not like I knew that either
one should take it as a compliment instead of rolling your eyes because someone didn't know something about you
I coulda put commas there, but I sarded them
one should take it as a compliment instead of rolling your eyes because someone didn't know something about you
I coulda put commas there, but I sarded them



